Wednesday, June 29, 2011

FWQAL ... week three

Hi,
I'm posting another two blocks for the Farmers Wife Quilt A-Long. I had a major drama this week with the templates. Following advice from fellow bloggers I printed off the templates and had these laminated. However, I did not follow the advice to check the size of the templates! Big whoops as they were not the right size due to the print set up shrinking the size. It took me along time to work this out, two blocks (one with 25 pieces) and a good 4 hours. Back to the drawing board. I am very daunted by the small pieces in these blocks and its a help having a big support group.
Have a good week .... We are having wonderful sunny winter days in Melbourne ... cold but lovely once it warms up.
Amanda

week #3
week #3

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it will be plain sailing from here on in. It must have been so frustrating to have to redo those blocks.

    ReplyDelete